Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (October 30)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (MAKE SURE THAT WHAT YOU SHARE DOESN'T GIVE TOO MUCH AWAY! YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE BOOK FOR OTHERS!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Book Description

When the Smoke Clears: A NovelAfter a brush with death due to equipment failure, smokejumper Alexia Allen is ordered to take time off while the incident is under investigation. She makes a last-minute decision to recuperate at her mother's home and attend her high school reunion. Yet trouble seems to be following her, and within hours of arriving home she is confronted with murder, arson--and a handsome detective.

But the conflicts ahead are nothing compared to the ghosts of her past. As she struggles to accept and forgive her family's past, she must also decide if the secret she's been guarding for the last ten years must finally come to light.

Chock-full of the suspense and romantic tension you've come to expect from Lynette Eason, When the Smoke Clears is the explosive first book in the Deadly Reunions series. 


"He suspected what was in the envelope. Shaky fingers opened it and pulled out the single white sheet with the block-style printed words. I KNOW." pg.17
~~~

Blogaholic Designs”=

9 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL BLOG....love your design.

    THANKS for your teaser.

    My teaser is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10302012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New E-mail subscriber too so I don't miss anything. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments and for following! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! I read this book earlier this year and it is a favorite of mine. :) Hope you are enjoying it! :)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't started it yet, but I plan to soon. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, now you've definitely got me interested :) Thanks for sharing and have a good day! Don't forget to check out my blog :)
    ~ Ruby at http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a good day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that I have posted the new 2013 WHERE Are You Reading Challenge sign up. I know you have signed up last year so thought you may want to again! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Sheila! I'll have to do that! :)

      Delete