Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Read-a-Thon Goals!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team

TIME DEVOTED TO READING
I am going to read as often as I can.
MY GOALS

Read at least 700 pages

BOOKS TO READ
When the Soul Mends: A Novel (Sisters of the Quilt, #3)






Update:

I wasn't able to read the number of books I had wanted to read, but I came close to my goal of 700 pages!


Books read:
 When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt, book #2) When the Soul Mends: A Novel (Sisters of the Quilt, #3)



Total pages read: 
634






Blogaholic Designs”=

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've been really wanting to read the 7 Hours books!! Hope you enjoy and accomplish all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't quite reach my goal... but that's okay! Maybe next time! :)

      Delete