Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Aug. 8)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


 I'm currently reading:
When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt, book #2)

Book #2 in the Sisters of the Quilt series. I'm about halfway through it and so far I'm enjoying it!


I recently finished: 
When the Heart Cries (Sisters of the Quilt, #1)
Book #1 in the Sisters of the Quilt series. This is the first book by Cindy Woodsmall I have read. It was really good! The end leaves you hanging though, so I was glad I had book #2 already! :)
  

Next, I think I'll read:
When the Soul Mends: A Novel (Sisters of the Quilt, #3)

Book #3 in the Sisters of the Quilt series,


and


The Scent of Cherry Blossoms: A Romance from the Heart of Amish Country

I got this for review and was planning to read it at the end of last month, but I started the Sisters of the Quilt series instead, so I haven't gotten around to reading it yet!



Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment